VMS Guide for Guards
Steps for Guard's to Check-in and Check-out a Visitor
A. To Check-in an Adhoc visitor (Walk-in / Drive-in)
1. The guard must choose his profile name and key-in the 4-digit PIN > Next
2. Click on 'IN / MASUK"
3. Choose from the category of the type of visitor (ie, Friend / Family, Delivery, Pickup / Dropoff, etc.)
4. Choose the 'Unit' > NEXT
5. A picture of the Driver's license, NRIC or Passport must be taken. OCR (Optical card reader) is available to capture the NRIC/Passport No & the Name of the visitor.
6. Other fields may be filled-up manually (ie. Contact no., Vehicle Registration no. etc.)
7. The guards may click on Check-in immediately if approval is not required. However, if approval is needed, the guard may tap-to-call the owner.
A pre-registered visitor is one who has received a QR code from the owner prior to the day of the visit.
B. To Check-in a Pre-registered Visitor
1. Guard login > REGISTERED VISITOR > SCAN QR CODE or ENTER DIGIT PIN >NEXT
2. The visitor's information would show on the guard's app, Click 'CONTINUE
3. Take a picture of the driver's license/NRIC/Passport >
C. To Check-out a Visitor
1. Click OUT / KELUAR
2. Click on the Visitor > CHECK OUT > OK
D. VISITOR LOG
The guards' app has:-
1. Visitor Log
a. The guard is able to view logs of previous visits (Today, Yesterday, the Last 7 days & Overstayed)
a. The Owner and Management have the right to 'Blacklist' an unwanted visitor into the unit or property
b. Owners are allowed to blacklist a visitor from visiting the unit only.
c. Management is allowed to blacklist a visitor from entering the property.
The Home Page on the Guard's app has 'Notifications'
The Notification is on the total of overstayed visitors in the property.