Under this TAB (Residents) Management is able to register owners & tenants to the portal.
A. Steps to Register a New Owner
1. Register Owner / Tenant
2. Input information of the Owner (Unit, Residency Type[Owner], Name, Email ID & Mobile NO. (Optional)
3. Submit - An auto-generated password will be sent to the Email ID.
Note: It is compulsory to register the Owner before the tenant can be registered. If an owner has units in different properties and is using the same email, the owner can view those units by hovering over his/her name and then select the unit/s of choice.
B. Steps to Edit Owner's/ Tenant's Email ID
1. Key-in the unit of the Owner in the Unit Text Box and press 'Enter'
2. Click on the pencil on the far-right to Edit
3. Change the Email ID and Click Update
C. Steps to Deactivate an Owner / Tenant
1. Key-in the Owner's or Tenant's name in the Resident Name Text Box and press 'Enter'
2. Click on the Owner's or Tenant's name (in blue text)
3. Click on 'Deactivate' at the right-hand corner.
Note: Once an account has been 'Deactivated', the Owner / Tenant will not have access to the portal.
D. Steps to Resend Password
1. If an owner/tenant informs that they have not received the password to log-in, ensure the email is a valid email ID.
2. Key-in the Email ID in the Email text box and press 'Enter'. On the far-right, click on the envelope, a pop-up will appear on your screen, click on 'Yes'
3. The new auto-generated password will be sent to the owner/tenant