Why should I pay my rent online via iResidenz?
Modified on: Tue, 20 Dec, 2016 at 1:13 PM
No Additional Charges
- You will not be charged any additional processing fees when you pay your rent through iResidenz.
- You don't have to update your landlord that a payment has been made. They will immediately receive an email notification which includes the payment details.
- You will get an instant SMS notification to confirm payment has gone through.
- You will immediately receive a transaction receipt from iResidenz.
- All your payment history will be recorded in the portal for future reference.
What's the difference between paying my rent through my bank's website VS iResidenz?
|Via iResidenz's Payment Gateway
|Directly Through Your Online Banking Website
- No additional charges. You do not get charged any additional processing fees to pay your rent.
- Immediate SMS notification to your landlord once payment transaction is successful.
- Immediate email confirmation with transaction receipt.
- Transaction automatically recorded on iResidenz, in one place. Great for future reference.
- Depending on which bank you use and which bank you are transferring money to, there is a processing fee for Interbank GIRO (IBG) and instant Interbank Fund Transfer (IBFT).
- Have to email proof of payment or notify your landlord that payment has been made.
- No immediate acknowledgement.
- Have to do your own filling of payment records for future reference.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.