What's the difference between paying my maintenance fees through my bank's website VS iResidenz?
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 10:40 AM
|Via iResidenz's Payment Gateway||Directly Through Your Online Banking Website|
- Immediate SMS notification once payment transaction is successful.
- Immediate email confirmation with transaction receipt.
- Transaction automatically recorded on iResidenz, in one place. Great for future reference.
- The Convenience Fee for FPX is a flat processing fee that is charged per transaction. The processing fee is clearly stated in the Resident App when you choose to make a payment. There are no hidden charges.
- Have to email proof of payment to Management Office to notify that payment has been made. In the event that you forget or Management Office overlooks/doesn't receive the email, they have money in the bank that's unaccounted for.
- No immediate acknowledgement.
- Have to do your own filling of payment records for future reference.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.